Come out and join us for a night of fun like no other! Our first annual Strokes for Scholarships Golf Night will be held Thursday, August 9, 2018, from 7PM-10PM at Topgolf Spring.
Strokes for Scholarships benefits the Northwest EMS Education Program, which provides EMS certification courses in our communities of interest. Graduates return to serve in their local communities as volunteer and career EMS providers, strengthening the local response systems.
Proceeds from Strokes for Scholarships are used to offset the tuition costs for those who might not otherwise be able to participate in these programs, as well as funding the John Hassell Memorial Scholarship for graduating Tomball ISD students intending to pursue a career in healthcare.
Silver (Bay) Sponsor ($600)
- Promotional material space in swag bags (must be delivered to Northwest by 7/16)
- Name recognition in golf bays and registration/reception area
- Logo placement on Northwest web site Event Page
- Registration for 6 player team
Gold Sponsor ($1,000)
- All Silver Sponsor perks, plus
- Prominent logo recognition in golf bays and registration/reception area
- Name recognition on social media promotional posts
Player Packages ($80) Include
- Topgolf play from 7PM-10PM
- Fajita dinner
- Bottomless tea, water, and soft drinks
- Swag bag